Now Offering Concussion and Vestibular Physiotherapy

Motor Vehicle Accident – MVA

  • 29 October 2020
  • 825 view
  • No Comment

It is recommended to visit a health care practitioner, such as a Chiropractor or Physiotherapist, as soon as possible after an accident. Getting a professional opinion is one of the best ways to make sure you get the proper assessment and treatment you need and the coverage you are entitled to.

We can assess your injury and recommend chiropractic, physiotherapy, acupuncture or massage therapy treatments to suit your needs. We will help you with your motor vehicle accident claims process.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.