Vestibular Physiotherapy in Calgary
Finding relief for dizziness, balance and orientation disorders
Vestibular Physiotherapy is a specialized treatment that focuses on the vestibular system, which is responsible for our balance and spatial orientation. By targeting the root causes of these issues, Vestibular Physiotherapy aims to restore balance, reduce dizziness and enhance your overall well-being.
- Reduces dizziness, vertigo and enhances balance
- Improves overall quality of life and independence
- Direct billing available
Symptoms treated with Vestibular Physiotherapy
- Balance problems
- Nausea or vomiting
- Blurry vision
- Mood disturbances
- Light or sound sensitivity
Were you in a car accident?
Get 21 clinical visits within 90 days of your accident.
When you come in for a motor vehicle accident treatment, our Calgary Chiropractors and Physiotherapists can assess and create a tailored, whole-body approach to address your unique situation. We treat common car accident symptoms such as whiplash, vertigo, migraines, neck pain and back pain.
As your wellness team, we may recommend Chiropractic Care, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and Acupuncture. We can also assist you with your insurance claims process.
Claim your covered post-motor vehicle accident (MVA) treatments and start your wellness journey today.
Your management and wellness program
Along with a comprehensive, unique approach, your wellness team will provide education on intended outcomes, pain management and preventative maintenance. Our goal is to help you find relief from your symptoms and empower you with knowledge and tools for your long-term benefit.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, Vestibular Physiotherapy can help you find relief and improve your overall quality of life.
Preparing for your first appointment
Being prepared for your first appointment is essential in ensuring a smooth and productive experience. Here are some helpful tips to help you get ready:
- Gather relevant information: Gather any relevant medical records, test results or imaging reports related to your condition. This information can provide valuable insights and aid assessment and treatment.
2. Write down your symptoms and concerns: Take the time to write down your symptoms, concerns and any questions you may have. This will help you remember everything you want to address during the appointment.
3. Arrive early: Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete necessary paperwork or check-in procedures. This will allow you to relax and get the most out of your appointment.
4. Dress comfortably: Wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to the areas of your body that may need to be assessed or treated. This will facilitate a more comfortable and efficient therapy session.
5. Be open and honest: During your appointment, be open and honest about your situation, medical history and any previous treatments you have received.
6. Ask questions: Don’t hesitate to ask questions or seek clarification during your appointment. Understanding your situation, treatment options and expected outcomes is essential for ease of mind and active participation in your healthcare journey.
7. Follow pre-appointment instructions: If you have been provided with any specific instructions or preparations before your appointment, follow them carefully. This may include restrictions on eating or drinking, taking medications or other activities that could impact the assessment or process.