Treating Work Injuries with Chiropractic Care
Navigating a work injury, whether from a single incident or repetitive strain, can be challenging and stressful. Our compassionate wellness team understands the impact of such injuries and we’re here to provide you with dedicated support.
- We report treatments and assessments directly to the Workers Compensation Board (WCB) on your behalf.
- Our clinic is only approved for Chiropractic Care with specific practitioners (Dr. Jordan Lunge and Dr. Brett Lypchuk).
- We do not currently offer Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy or Acupuncture under WCB.
- Under current WCB policies, only one service may be utilized. Your treatments must also be provided by the same practitioner.
- If you have a prescription indicating a particular service, please ensure you are only receiving those treatments. WCB may otherwise deny your coverage.
Your wellness is our top priority
Rest easy knowing that we prioritize your entitlements as well. All treatments and assessments are promptly reported to the Workers Compensation Board (WCB) within 48 hours.
Please note that we do not currently offer physiotherapy for work injuries. If you are looking for Physiotherapy, we recommend visiting Lifemark.
Common workplace injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Neck and back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder injuries
- Work-related stress and tension
At Back to Motion, our dedicated Chiropractic team focuses on pain management, improved mobility and customized exercises as part of your individualized approach. Back to Motion’s Chiropractors can help provide relief and support you on your way to getting back to work (and life!) as quickly as possible.
Personalized treatments for work injuries
Your wellness team will use various techniques to address your situation following an assessment. This could include:
Muscle Release Therapy
Education is an essential part of recovery. Your Calgary WCB Chiro team will provide information on the intended results of your appointments, pain management and preventative maintenance.
If you have extended health care coverage or a health spending account, you can utilize Back to Motion’s other services, such as Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy or Acupuncture, to supplement your WCB treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? We’re happy to help.
Workplace injuries treatment in Calgary, Alberta
We’re here to help. We’re your wellness team in NW Calgary near Nose Hill and the neighbourhoods of North Haven, Huntington Hills, Beddington Heights, Highwood, Highland Park and NE Calgary.