Physiotherapy in Calgary
Do you have pain or an injury that’s affecting your quality of life? Physiotherapy can help. Our personalized, 1:1 approach is designed to address your unique situation and improve your wellness so that you can get back to your life as quickly as possible.
- Patient-centred approach
- Concussion and Vestibular Physiotherapy available
- Direct billing available
What can Physiotherapy help with?
Personalized Physiotherapy for pain relief & rehabilitation
Your Physiotherapist will conduct a thorough assessment to diagnose your situation and medical history. This information will be used to create your individualized wellness approach, combining various therapies and techniques. These can include:
This technique uses high-energy sound waves to promote healing and reduce pain. It can effectively treat situations like plantar fasciitis, tendinitis and more.
Dry Needling and Muscle Release Therapy
Dry needling involves inserting thin needles into trigger points in the muscles to help alleviate pain and improve function. Muscle release therapy uses gentle pressure to release muscle tension and reduce pain.
Special tape is applied to the skin to support injured muscles and joints. It can promote healing and aid injury prevention.
A key component of many Physiotherapy approaches, your team will design a personalized exercise program that strengthens muscles and improves mobility and flexibility. Rehabilitation improves your overall fitness and can prevent future injury to the affected area.
Our Physiotherapy services can help with a wide range of situations
- Sports injuries: Tackling the setbacks encountered in sports, addressing sprains, fractures and various athletic strains with personalized care and attention.
2. Motor vehicle accident (MVA) injuries: Providing compassionate support for injuries from car accidents that can cause whiplash, broken bones, head trauma, etc.
3. Exercise Rehabilitation: Rebuilding strength and mobility through exercise after an injury or surgery, getting back in motion with dedication and perseverance and promoting a smooth road to wellness.
4. Vestibular Rehabilitation: Professional guidance and exercises to enhance balance, reduce dizziness and alleviate vertigo stemming from inner ear issues or vestibular system dysfunction.
5. Concussion Rehabilitation treatment (including dizziness and vertigo): Recovering from a concussion, treating symptoms like dizziness and vertigo.
6. Post-surgical Rehabilitation: Tailored to aid wellness and optimize bodily function after surgery, getting you back on your feet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapists in Calgary, Alberta
Welcome, we’re so glad to have you. Our Physio clinic is in NW Calgary near Nose Hill and the Calgary neighbourhoods of North Haven, Huntington Hills, Beddington Heights, Highwood, Highland Park and NE Calgary.